Ayurvedic Cleanse Program and Personal Process to Heal your Body, Mind and Soul!
4 Day Group Cleanses are available annually in the Spring and Fall with SatJiwan & Katherine.
One of the main processes of healing the system in Ayurveda is cleansing and rejuvenation, and it’s more relevant today than ever before. Our immunity and system strength is weakened by water and air pollutants, food contamination, pesticides, plus all of the preservatives and chemicals used in the commercialized products available today which we ingest, either from eating or putting them on our skin.
Seasonal detoxification supports our minds and bodies in eliminating these toxins. The optimal times of the year to purify the system occur during the spring and fall seasons, and both seasons have unique cleansing protocols in Ayurveda. A detoxifying and restoring rejuvenation in the spring and fall season is one of the best things you can do for your health to prevent imbalances such as allergies, colds and flu. The benefits of a cleanse rejuvenation can actually prevent disease, offering long term results for your overall well-being.
All levels are welcome – no prior knowledge of Ayurveda is required!
The 'Healing for Life‘ Ayurvedic Cleanse will help you achieve optimal wellness with delicious fresh plant-based food, and easy wellness practices to renew your body, mind, and spirit.
SatJiwan will be with you every step of the way to guide you through this life-changing program with written material, personal counseling and recipes to help you get healthy, transition into and out of the program safely and easily.
Amazing tools and plenty of support!
This program is based on a simple ancient diet that is specifically designed for a gentle cleanse experience with easy recipes, support, and Ayurvedic care practices to enhance your results.
What is included:
• Daily Clean Eating Simple Meal Plan - to help transform your health.
• SatJiwan's Ayurvedic Recipes
• Daily cleanse supportive Virtual yoga with Katherine
• Guided 40 day Meditation recording by SatJiwan
• Daily Guidance – Check lists and comprehensive written content about healthy eating, and Ayurvedic care practices; dry skin brushing, Hydrotherapy, Abhyanga, Padaabhyanga, oil pulling, cold showers, detox baths, nasal irrigation, and Nasya that all enhance your results.
All of these will help you get the fullest, most amazing benefits from the 'Healing for Life’ Ayurvedic Cleanse!
This program is:
• Vegetarian (plant based, and egg-free)
• May be Vegan (plant based, dairy-free, egg-free)
• Refined sugar-free & low in natural sugar
• Refined flour-free
• Minimal whole grains
• Eating Seasonal Foods, to support natures rhythm
These simple nurturing recipes are loaded with nutrients and you can enjoy them beyond the cleanse. You can also repeat the program at any time to stay healthy and reset!
With the 'Healing for Life' Ayurvedic Cleanse, you'll have the opportunity to achieve:
• More energy
• Better sleep
• Strengthened immunity
• Improved digestion
• Healthy body weight
• Clearer sinus passages
• Greater mental clarity
• Glowing skin, hair, and nails
Who should do this Cleanse?
• People who want to achieve a healthy weight, and feel lighter and more vibrant.
• Anybody who wants more energy, better sleep, strengthened immunity, improved digestion, greater mental clarity, and glowing skin, hair, and nails.
• Anyone who is feeling sluggish, fatigued, depleted, bloated, and want to improve their health.
• Anyone actively pursuing a healthy lifestyle and wanting to incorporate cleansing into their wellness routine.
• Fitness buffs and yogis (new to advanced levels) who want to incorporate cleansing into their lifestyle.
• Health and wellness professionals (health coaches, chiropractors, bodywork therapists, yoga and fitness instructors) seeking fresh inspiration, and practical tools for themselves and to share with their clients.
'Healing for Life‘ Ayurvedic Cleanse Participants Share Their Experience:
“My skin became amazingly clean and clear and smooth. My sinus and ear issues diminished although they are an ongoing problem. Now I have tools to implement when my sinus and ear issues get painful again. I went off caffeine but was supported in all the health-giving energizing tools so that I not only got through it, I got in touch with how my own innate, alive energy feels in a much deeper way. I lost weight and the bloated feeling that had been plaguing me for months. I started understanding more about my body’s daily energy cycles and why I should eat more—maybe even twice in the midday. It helped my digestion. The inner results are HUGE. Without any big conscious effort, I found myself making long overdue changes in my life. after the cleanse I not only had a cleansed, energized physical body, but a rejuvenated mental and emotional space.
SatJiwan’s support as the facilitator was critical to making this cleanse a success. She listens to and watches my physical body while she also conducts check in’s and energy healings to address my whole being including the mental, emotional, and spiritual parts. In this way it truly was a holistic cleanse and an unusually well integrated holistic experience that I have not seen before. Her care and loving supportive concern are genuine and make it easy to receive her suggestions and advice.
SatJiwan is a talented teacher and healer who marries very practical tools such as diet and exercise with meditation and inner work, in a unique and effective way. It may not be obvious just how effective the tools are until after the cleanse is over!”
Janice Y. - San Diego, CA
"SatJiwan prepares the best food. It is full of both love and nourishment for the body and soul. I feel healed every time I eat her food."
Ravi K. - Mérida, Yucatán, MX
Disclaimer: Please consult your healthcare professional before participating in any program, particularly if you have existing medical conditions or concerns. Cleansing without fasting is beneficial for almost everyone. However we don't recommend it for those with critical heart conditions, and pregnant or lactating women.
Join SatJiwan and Katherine for this journey to concision health!
The best reason to cleanse is Self-Love
Your body is your temple ♡
Ayurveda brings gentle harmony to your body, mind and soul.
Learn how to make healthy conscious choices that can create lasting change in how you eat, feel, think, act and thrive!
This style of cleanse—based on a monodiet—is much less provoking than many forms of cleansing and is safer for a diverse range of constitutions and imbalances. The ‘Healing for Life’ Ayurvedic Cleanse has the ability to move long standing imbalances into circulation so that they can be eliminated. This is how our bodies repair themselves when we afford them the opportunity.
Benefits of the ‘Healing for Life’ Ayurvedic Cleanse:
• Restores a sense of calm to the mind and the nervous system.
• Fosters both clarity and a sense of being grounded in your mental, spiritual, and emotional being.
• Nurtures an improved sense of energy, vitality, and enthusiasm for life.
• Supports the maintenance of a healthy body weight.
• Helps to restore and maintain balanced sleep cycles.
• Promotes regular and balanced elimination.
• Helps to recover each individual’s natural state of balance.
• Prepares the tissues for deep nourishment and rejuvenation.
• Promotes optimal health.
Ultimately, the ‘Healing for Life’ Ayurvedic Cleanse is focused on drawing toxins and excess vata, pitta, and kapha out of the tissues and into the digestive tract so that they can be eliminated. As a result you will have the opportunity for an improved sense of balance and overall health.
SATJI Organic Self-Care & Nourishing Products* have all been developed and hand blended by SatJiwan to support a blissful Cleanse experience!
Available for purchase in the Shop, on the Ayurvedic Care Products page
Check them out here:
Dinacharya tools needed:
*Please note: You do not need to use SATJI Organic products to do this Cleanse, however you will need equivalent items.